Friday, September 09, 2005

Custom Chocolates

Some new excitement came today as I discussed ideas with the custom chocolate mold guy. We had exchanged very brief emails, but today he actually called and I think it was mainly because he took a peek at the web site I am building for the Atlanta Chocolate Company. One of my wishes came true today. I wanted to have Atlanta Chocolate Company Chocolate Bars (custom molds) for samples, promos, etc. and he must have thought that was a great idea because we discussed designing the graphic for the bars and I found out that I can work creatively to design bars for people. So that is very exciting. I started thinking of all the different things we could do with this.

The chocolate fountain is here, but I haven't had the opportunity to use it yet because I have to fill it with lots of chocolate to make it run......so I need a decently sized group of people to do that...so I will have to wait a little bit longer to test it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home