Saturday, September 03, 2005

Awaiting the Chocolate Fountain.....purpose of this blog...

Hi,

My name is Sheri.......and I have a new fascination with Chocolate Fondue Fountains........so much of a fascination that I have decided to do a little add-on business or service if you will to my husband's already existing DJ business here in the Atlanta, GA area.

I thought my fountain was going to be delivered today..........but FedEx didn't bring it today.....so we will have to wait and see when it gets here. So I impatiently wait for arrival of the chocolate fountain.

I can't wait until I get to see the fun that people have using the fountain and dipping all kinds of yummy goodies into the melted chocolate. I have a feeling I will enjoy watching them as much as they will enjoy eating their fondue creations.

I look forward to sharing more with you on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home